Jonathan Richards, St Georges College, Mounts Bay Rd, Crawley, WA 6009, AUSTRALIA. jonnyarichards@googlemail.com 0423685084 0061 89449 5583

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Just a passing through

Hopefully I will get more time on the internet soon, so I can update you as to what has been happening. As it is, I barely have enough time to read my emails each time I get on the internet. Needless to say, I am alive & well.

I am now on my own until Jan 22, when Anneli and Paul arrive in Christchurch, New Zealand. But God has already provided some people for me to be hanging out with & visiting for the next few weeks, which is very cool. So, I am currently in the Blue Mountains, & heading back to Sydney this afternoon. The plan is to go north towards Brisbane for a week or so seeing some sights & hopefully getting some surf. I'm going with a guy called Joey - a friend of some of my friends at uni! Only met him once, but seems like a nice guy so should be good fun.

Will hopefully post some more substantial news soon.
God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude
Have a great trip - perhaps we can speak soon. Down to Bratton for a 'Richards' Christmas' tomorrow. Good opportunity to give Dad some beats!
Missing you buddy
Lloyd

Anonymous said...

Jonny! Sorry for the lack of contact - so good to hear what your up to - will send a chunky email soon - but have a wonderful christmas. Miss you! Love rach x